Here’s the newest set of questions that have been occupying our every
thought. Let us know if you’re thinking what we’re thinking.
- How fast do you think Phil Hughes will be traded if he accidentally beans Derek Jeter in today’s Yankees vs. USA game? We’re guessing he’s gone by the sixth inning.
- Are we the only ones that don’t expect Jim Leyland to make it the full season as Tigers manager?
- Don’t you think Shaq could afford to miss a few meals … or at least have a salad?
- Speaking of people who could miss a meal or two, does WWE really expect us to pay $50 to see Big Show in the main event of WrestleMania? Yawn!
- What’s going to happen when the A’s are 1 game back at the trade deadline? Will Holliday still be on the team?
- Aren’t you tired of the A’s trading away their stars for young, albeit talented, prospects? One of these days, they have to stop thinking about the future and start winning now, right?
- If there are no ads, and no premium service, how does Twitter make money?