Here’s the newest set of questions that have been occupying our every
thought. Let us know if you’re thinking what we’re thinking.
- Don’t you think Spring Training is about three weeks too long? Whaddya say we kick off pitchers and catchers around March 1 instead?
- Was anybody really rooting for Melky Cabrera to win the Yankees’ center field job?
- Is anybody else confused with the Heat retiring Alonzo Mourning’s number? In our mind, that’s akin to the Yankees hanging up Jason Giambi’s number, or the Knicks retiring Larry Johnson’s jersey.
- Is it rude of us to proclaim the NCAA Women’s Tournament as unwatchable?
- Is John Calipari the least likable NCAA coach right now? We’re hard-pressed to find somebody we dislike more.
- Why the heck didn’t Guitar Hero put Bob Knight in his signature sweater for this ad? That would have been funny:
From wearing too much eye-black to sporting goofy pastel-colored shirts (Tiger!), some dudes just don’t have good sense when it comes to fashion. Pulling off the aforementioned while keeping your dignity intact can be a stretch, but there’s just no redeeming qualities to this blockhead’s tennis racquet hat.
Even Andre Agassi’s Def Leopard headband and floppy mullet were cooler than this guy!*
*On second thought, maybe not…
We sincerely hope your NCAA picks are working out better than this guy’s… the Binghamton Bearcats, really? No, seriously — the Bearcats? Come on, pal.
Anyway, let us know how your brackets are doing, who’s taking it all and remember to check out Max Madness
and vote for the best MLBlog.
Well, you certainly can’t call us liars….
Okay, no she didn’t, but we may have a case. This photo of Nikki Cox and her man, Jay Mohr, was taken recently at a Knicks game. The photo insert was taken sometime ago, let’s say the late-90s or so.
Okay, then, WHAT HAPPENED?
Please don’t give us the “She’s just getting older” routine, either. The deterioration that’s occurred here is much more severe than the sands of time can take credit for. Maybe she’s just seen too many Knicks games?
After the mediocre success of the first installment of our word association game (see part one here), we decided to bring it back for round 2. Enjoy.