Here’s the newest set of questions that have been occupying our every
thought. Let us know if you’re thinking what we’re thinking.
- Don’t you think Jerry Manuel should at least get one Spring Training game under his belt before naming a kid as his starting left fielder?
- We understand that the firing of Rangers’ head coach Tom Renney is news
right now, but do we really have to listen to New York sports talk
radio hosts talk about hockey, especially since they have absolutely no
clue about the sport?
- Should we really care how much money Jim Calhoun is making?
- Is there anything more overrated than the NFL combine?
- Are we bad people because we base our dislike for Mickey Rourke solely on his silly appearance?
- When will people start to recognize .OPS as the correct way to assess a batter’s ability (instead of batting average)?
- Are you as disinterested in the WBC as we are?