The below questions have been bouncing around our noggin for the past few hours/days. We’re willing to bet you’ve been thinking about them too. If so, let us know what you think.
- Does Bud Selig realize he shamed MLB with his ignorance more than Alex Rodriguez ever could have? What a hypocrite!
- Isn’t it kinda weird that Shaq was named co-MVP of the All-Star Game, especially since it’s been three years since he’s put up numbers worthy of being an all-star?
- Isn’t it lame that the Daytona 500, which is supposedly the Super Bowl of driving around in circles, could be cut short due to rain? Imagine the NFL stopping a game after two-and-a-half quarters.
- After last night’s No Way Out, should we ever pay $39.99 to watch another WWE pay-per-view? We’re guessing no.
- Are you as tired as we are of hearing about Brett Favre? (Not that that’s going to stop us from continuing to post Favre entries.)
- We know the United States is all about second chances, but do we really need to see Michael Vick in an NFL uniform again?
- If everybody on MLBlogs bought a pair of skates, do you think we can beat the New York Rangers? We do.