Here’s the newest set of questions that have been occupying our every
thought. Let us know if you’re thinking what we’re thinking.
- Don’t you think Spring Training is about three weeks too long? Whaddya say we kick off pitchers and catchers around March 1 instead?
- Was anybody really rooting for Melky Cabrera to win the Yankees’ center field job?
- Is anybody else confused with the Heat retiring Alonzo Mourning’s number? In our mind, that’s akin to the Yankees hanging up Jason Giambi’s number, or the Knicks retiring Larry Johnson’s jersey.
- Is it rude of us to proclaim the NCAA Women’s Tournament as unwatchable?
- Is John Calipari the least likable NCAA coach right now? We’re hard-pressed to find somebody we dislike more.
- Why the heck didn’t Guitar Hero put Bob Knight in his signature sweater for this ad? That would have been funny: