Here’s the newest set of questions that have been occupying our every
thought. Let us know if you’re thinking what we’re thinking.
- Don’t you think Spring Training is about three weeks too long? Whaddya say we kick off pitchers and catchers around March 1 instead?
- Was anybody really rooting for Melky Cabrera to win the Yankees’ center field job?
- Is anybody else confused with the Heat retiring Alonzo Mourning’s number? In our mind, that’s akin to the Yankees hanging up Jason Giambi’s number, or the Knicks retiring Larry Johnson’s jersey.
- Is it rude of us to proclaim the NCAA Women’s Tournament as unwatchable?
- Is John Calipari the least likable NCAA coach right now? We’re hard-pressed to find somebody we dislike more.
- Why the heck didn’t Guitar Hero put Bob Knight in his signature sweater for this ad? That would have been funny:
It’s Friday again. And as is the Friday custom here at The Max, we provide you with the below links in an attempt to help you get through the work day. As always, these should make you somewhat unproductive for a few hours; the rest of the day is your responsibility.
Tirico Suave takes an amusing look at the whole Tampa Bay cowbell craze. Continue…
The Sports Hernia wonders if the doctor from The Simpsons is doing Tom Brady’s surgeries. Continue…
Page Six has a piece on 6-foot-2 olympic rower Susan Francia. Apparently, she thinks Michael Phelps is sexy. We have no explanation for this lunacy. Continue…
Miami cheerleader Stephanie Ferrera says she’s a huge Yankees fan (and that’s our hook to link you to an attractive young lady. Enjoy). Continue…
Page 2 has the transcript from the infamous conversation between Brett Favre and Matt Millen. Continue…
WWE wrestler John Cena teaches you Wiffle Ball (just in time for winter?!?). Continue…
YouTube Video of the Week
We’re not really sure what to make of this. But it combines two of our most favorite things: Guitar Hero and sports.