Even with a disturbing 0-11 record, the Detroit Lions are still the No. 1…
- Team that Santa will skip when cruising around distributing presents. The Clauses are big-time bettors, and the Lions have cost them dearly this year. Get ready for a big fat chunk of coal on Dec. 25, Detroit.
- Biggest waste of Thanksgiving TV time in the history of pigskin.
- Team where most players lie about their job. It’s widely known that around the Motor City the guys on the squad say they are lion tamers, not Lions players.
- Owners of the dirtiest uniforms in the game. (Think about it — 11 sets of cleat marks have trampled their jerseys. That’s a lot of Shout.)
- Reason the XFL is pushing for a comeback. “They’re just as lousy as we ever was,” cited former XFL star Otis “Hit Squad” Floyd.
What else are the Lions No. 1 at? Leave a comment or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org