When will Jose Canseco finally go away? According to the New York Post’s Page Six, the embattled slugger, apparently in search of 15 more minutes of fame, is pitching a reality television series to network execs. While we’re not sure what the concept of the show will be, we are pretty sure that we would rather watch paint dry. Even worse, we would rather watch these shows than a Jose Canseco reality TV program:
- Dawson’s Creek
- Small Wonder
- The Oprah Winfrey Show
- Any XFL game
- Knight Rider (the new one)
- My Mother the Car
- Roseanne (even after she wins the lottery)
- A Very Brady Christmas
If you had the choice to watch one of the below shows, which would it be?
Even with a disturbing 0-11 record, the Detroit Lions are still the No. 1…
- Team that Santa will skip when cruising around distributing presents. The Clauses are big-time bettors, and the Lions have cost them dearly this year. Get ready for a big fat chunk of coal on Dec. 25, Detroit.
- Biggest waste of Thanksgiving TV time in the history of pigskin.
- Team where most players lie about their job. It’s widely known that around the Motor City the guys on the squad say they are lion tamers, not Lions players.
- Owners of the dirtiest uniforms in the game. (Think about it — 11 sets of cleat marks have trampled their jerseys. That’s a lot of Shout.)
- Reason the XFL is pushing for a comeback. “They’re just as lousy as we ever was,” cited former XFL star Otis “Hit Squad” Floyd.
What else are the Lions No. 1 at? Leave a comment or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org