Who would you rather hang out with?
Ryan Howard, the Phillies’ slugger asking for 18 million reasons to keep him at first base with the World Champs, or Ryan Howard, the former executive at Dunder Mifflin paper company that was fired and arrested for corruption? We feel it’s a tossup…
- He’s rich.
- He wears fancy rings on his fingers.
- He takes snazzy promo shots.
- He plays for the Phillies.
- He has a bulbous head.
- He’s left-handed, which makes for awkward handshakes.
- He works for… um, a paper company? Well, he’s got a job, at least.
- Has a criminal record (white-collar crime gets chicks).
- He’s been arrested for swindling money.
- He may or may not have a drug problem.
- He never really liked Kelly but dated her anyway.
- Sometimes he sports a scraggly beard that makes him look like a dirtier Kevin Federline.