Here’s the newest set of questions that have been occupying our every
thought. Let us know if you’re thinking what we’re thinking.
- Who’s gonna tell the Netherlands that they misspelled their own name on their WBC uniforms?
- Now that Joba Chamberlain had a good start (against the Reds Tuesday), can we all stop worrying about if he’s going to be any good this season?
- Should we instead focus on CC Sabathia getting knocked around by the Tigers today (sarcasm)?
- Did you know that if a WBC game goes into extra innings, baserunners are automatically placed on first and second base? No joke. Sounds more dumb than the NFL’s overtime rules.
- When will NFL teams stop giving Terrell Owens opportunities? Poor Trent Edwards.
- Is it OK that we lost just a little bit of respect for Lawrence Taylor after watching him on Dancing with the Stars?
- If Sean Avery isn’t going to be the same controversial Sean Avery, shouldn’t the Rangers just send him packing … again? No sense in employing a bruiser if he’s gonna act like a girl.
- Why aren’t you following us on Twitter?